What application must be filled out?

If you are a new student entering high school, you are to fill out a High School New Student Application If you are a CURRENT CICS student that would like to apply for a transfer to another CICS campus, you are to fill out a CICS Transfer Application.

Chicago International Charter School

11 E. Adams
Suite 600
Chicago, IL, 60603
  • P: (312) 651-5000
  • F: (312) 651-5001
  • E: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Copyright ©2018 Chicago International Charter School. All rights reserved.